Hello I’m Jayne and this is the ‘WHY’ of our business.
Boho Balm was birthed out of a desire to provide a completely natural, multi purpose skin care product suitable for all ages and skin types. Once that dream was realized it then gave us the unique opportunity to give, yes give!
Whilst sales, growth and profit are paramount for any successful business we believe that it’s equally important to reach out to those in need. Any assistance we can provide, however large or small, to those who find themselves in difficult situations can be life altering simply because someone cares. It’s a priviledge to have a platform like Boho Balm to enable us to give on levels we were previously unable to.
Purchasing any of our Boho Balm products YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We will proudly give 10% from every purchase that you make on this website to Share The Dignity. This is an amazing women’s charity that makes a real, on-the-ground difference to homeless women and victims of domestic violence.
Share The Dignity collects thousands of pads, tampons and personal hygiene products every year for women experiencing homelessness and poverty.
Small dignities make a big difference and their work directly benefits women in crisis every single day. https://www.sharethedignity.com.au
To date we have donated Boho Balm products to:
- Tour de Cure Snow Ball 2016 – Charity event raising money for the work of cancer research, support and prevention projects. https://tourdecure.com.au/events/snow-ball
- Sands Queensland 24/7 Long Lunch 2016 – Fundraising event. Sands supports families who experience the death of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, newborn death or other pregnancy loss. http://www.sandsqld.org.au
- 1000 Haircuts for the Homeless 2017 – South East Queensland project providing a sense of dignity through the simplicity of a haircut, which most of us take for granted. https://www.jackreedbarbershop.com/1000-cuts-for-the-homeless
- AFPA – Financial assistance to the 2018 Fundraising of Emergency Media Pty Ltd https://www.afpa.org.au
- Miss Collective – Level Up Conference 2018 – Success through inspiration, education and networking. https://www.misscollective.com.au
- SWB Conference 2018 – Citipointe Women’s Conference – Empowering women to make a difference in their worlds. https://www.swbconference.com
- Drought Angels 2019 – a small charity supporting aussie farmers & rural communities. https://www.droughtangels.org.au
- We will always respect the privacy and dignity of people who cross our path. That being said, multiple pots have been given to individuals as the need or opportunity has presented itself.
Thank you for supporting Boho Balm.